Tuesday 14 April 2009

Yuzu @ Midvalley Gardens

My besties brought me to Yuzu for bday dinner :) This Japanese restaurant is located at 3rd floor of Midvalley Gardens.

They reserved a "private section" for dinner and the ambience was comfy and nice..

Tempura and Beef set

Look at the whole bento set!! Full of food!! The beef taste sooooo good!!!! This is the bestest (this word doesn't exist; just for explanation purpose) beef I ever had!

Sashimi and swordfish set
This is the first time I tasted swordfish and it was surprisingly good. The fish pieces were grilled with special soya sauce.

Unagi set

The unagi were soft and fresh. I dint have the chance to try the rice but it looks good. Unsure if itz garlic fried rice.

Yuzu Bento - RM48
I ordered this set for meself. This bento set consist of beef (really tasty grilled beef - so soft yet so tender and juicy yum~~), tempura, sashimi and nigiri sushi. Sashimi and nigiri sushi were fresh and I like the teapot of soup (most probably miso soup but taste better)
Cod Fish set
Dint manage to try the cod fish :( Btw, all these bento set comes with a bowl of rice, salad, fruits, tofu, pickled ginger, miso soup and peculiar fried salmon with lotsa bones.

Cod Fish & Vege steamboat - RM68

This pot is some sort like steamboat filled with cod fish pieces, veges, mushrooms, tofu, and fish cake. Thumbs up for the soup and cod fish!! The fish is fresh and the soup is delicious!! All of us drank it till the last drop Haha..

Yuzu ice cream

The restaurant captain gave me this complimentary dessert coz I'm the bday girl ;)

I was excited and drooling over this dessert. Scoop of vanilla ice cream in a coconut husk, drizzled with I-dunno-what-is-that-yellow-sauce (honey or brown sugar perhaps?), sugar flower bud, fruits and tiraimisu-alike cake. The presentation was creative!!

Though the menu is kinda pricey here (about RM50 for a bento set), I would definitely come here again for the good food and ambience.

No comments: