Saturday 21 February 2009

Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House

I had a bad experience with Winter Warmers caffeine free English tea. Nevertheless, I thought I could give it a go by trying something else.


So I picked Iced Chocolate (RM8.90) - Chocolate drink served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Believe me, this drink is totally tasteless.

Iced Mocha Coffee (RM9.90) Among the 3 drinks, this by far is the best. I would not even describe it as best but the other 2 is either tasteless or taste weird. I would rather drink kopi from Starbucks or even Old Town Kopitiam!


Four Red Fruit Freeze (RM7.90) taste like cough syrup!! Okay maybe I exaggerate but it does taste weird - perhaps a cocktail. Anyhow I have a conclusion that all tea taste weird in this coffee house. Alright, not ALL coz I only tasted 4 different type of tea. By far the best tea would be the fruit tea. Might opt for that one next time :p

Tea set on display shelf such as teapot, teacup, saucer and jars of English tea are on sale.

No comments: