Saturday 28 February 2009

Shabu Shabu Buffet @ Bandar Puteri

I make an effort to organize a shabu shabu dinner with Fen coz I ffk her last week for this buffet dinner :p
This restaurant is located at Bandar Puteri Puchong - behind Giant hypermarket.Got to know from her that this restaurant shifted to a end corner lot on the same row. I expect a better dining environment but it appears to be same old thing.
We reached there at 8pm and it was crowded with people in queue waiting for their turns. Luckily I booked a table beforehand.

As the soup was originally clear - without much taste ; so I added salted vegetables and ABC contents into my soup. Good thing about this shabu shabu concept is that 1 person is allocated 1 pot of soup. Therefore it is more hygenic as we get to eat directly from our own pot without sharing.

Besides taking food items from the conveyor belt, they served pork slices (as above) and fried finger food such as fried sui kao, sausage, french fries, popiah roll and fried yam roll. I like the fried yam roll. Itz crispy and yam-my licious

Eating shabu shabu would not be complete without this special sauce prepared by the chef. Filled with fried onions and spring onions, it provides a zesty taste to your boiled food.

Raw food items on the conveyor belt ; lots of variety on the veges, meat and fishball.
Buffet price is RM26.50 (after tax) per person. Overall, the food served were fresh and the service was not too bad.

No comments: